Friday, April 25, 2014

Whimsical Maternities at 32 Weeks


I am so excited to meet our new little one soon and see Miles take on the role as his big brother. He has already nick-named the little man Auggie and has helped me a ton with his room. Last year before I miscarried I was shooting in this very orchard and thought how darling it would be to do my maternities there, but I was due in December at the time so it wouldn't have worked out. Looking back a year ago makes me so grateful for all the many challenges we had to face to get this little guy to stick around and in just a few short weeks we will be able to kiss and hold him. I am also grateful for my family who loves and supports us through life's many challenges and so blessed to have such a loving husband. I love being a mom and a wife with all my heart and am looking forward to sharing that same love with our little Auggie. 

I am not one who "enjoys" being preggo but doing pictures with a bump does-haha!! Here is a gorgeous video and photos my dear friends did for me. 

























No comments: