Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter 2014

Coloring Easter eggs!




Easter Morning.








I asked Miles to show me what he got and he asked that I take a picture of him holding up everything. He love twix, marshmallows and cookies in creme chocolate. We have been working in the garden so he has been asking for garden tools and gloves like moms.








Miles had so much fun hunting for eggs. In one of his edges he go a bow tie which "wasn't" supposed to be in it, it belonged in the studio so I asked Miles to put it back--what he found in the studio was his NEW green bike!! He was so surprised. He said, "why did the Easter bunny bring this to me?" and I said, I don't know. and he said, "because he LIKES me!!" It was so darling to hear such sweetness.


Rode his bike in the freezing SP Fork weather. 



Easter Dinner at the Curtis's

Brinley, Miles & Oakley

No comments: